I am a third generation Entrepreneur, Rotarian, Waterfed proponent and manufacturer, resident of Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA... I am a husband, father, brother, son, neighbor, Realtor® and Property Manager who resides in the Indian Creek Hills subdivision of our community. We are part of the Cedar Rapids community: Live, Work, Learn and Play. We are interested in networking, friendship, business, service and sport. Welcome to my blog and personal journal ...

Friday, May 7, 2010

We want to say Thank You to Governor Terry Branstad for coming to Marion on my birthday ...

Branstad hits the campaign trail in Marion May 8 - Gazetteonline.com
May 7, 2010 ... Terry Branstad will be back on the campaign trail May 8 in Marion. ... Branstad will have a Linn County rally at Huntington's Restaurant, 1107 7th Ave., Marion at 10 a.m. ....

As I told my friends on Facebook, a great present for me, which I celebrate on May 8Th, along with the 33Rd President of the USA ... the late Harry S. Truman. That great present would be a vote for Miller-Meeks for the 2Nd Congressional District in Iowa. If you live in Linn County and would like to vote tomorrow, feel free to come out and see Governor Branstad at Huntington's Restaurant at 10 a.m., then you can walk over to the Marion Library and vote by absentee ballot for the June 8, 2010 primary in Iowa. What office are on the ballot?
"The visit will highlight satellite voting from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. May 8 at
the Marion Public Library."
- The Gazette

1 comment:

grant said...

Terry, congradulations! I am Hazel's brother's (Grant) son, Grant Jr.We were proud of your accomplishments while you were in office before. We need someone like you in Ca.! You and your family will be in our prayers. We expect a victory in Nov. Grant Peterson