I am a third generation Entrepreneur, Rotarian, Waterfed proponent and manufacturer, resident of Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA... I am a husband, father, brother, son, neighbor, Realtor® and Property Manager who resides in the Indian Creek Hills subdivision of our community. We are part of the Cedar Rapids community: Live, Work, Learn and Play. We are interested in networking, friendship, business, service and sport. Welcome to my blog and personal journal ...

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Rotary Club meeting for Monday, April 5, 2010 will feature Rich Patterson as program ...

Tonight, the men's NCAA basketball finals will pit Butler vs. Duke for the national title on KGAN_CBS2 here in Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA ...

I came up short with my pick of West Virginia in 2010 ...

Today's Rotary Club of Cedar Rapids meeting ...



Robin Tucker and my father, Tommy Tucker ...

are members of Rotary International and both are Paul Harris Fellows ...
Celebrate Rotary's 105 years of service by contributing to The Rotary Foundation

Noon Meeting and Program:

Monday, April 5, 2010

Crowne Plaza Hotel at Noon

Today's Program

Rich Patterson, Director

No comments: