I am a third generation Entrepreneur, Rotarian, Waterfed proponent and manufacturer, resident of Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA... I am a husband, father, brother, son, neighbor, Realtor® and Property Manager who resides in the Indian Creek Hills subdivision of our community. We are part of the Cedar Rapids community: Live, Work, Learn and Play. We are interested in networking, friendship, business, service and sport. Welcome to my blog and personal journal ...

Monday, June 22, 2009

Construction is Coming on I-380 in Cedar Rapids ...



Week days between 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.

I-380 in Cedar Rapids
Restricted to one lane in both directions

UPDATE on heat this afternoon...

Pavement buckling on I-380 north, Highway 30
-
The Gazette

High heat has buckled the pavement on two local highways today.Interstate
380 northbound near the Boyson Street exit and Highway 30 at 16th Avenue SW have
buckled pavement, according to the Iowa State Patrol.Traffic has been reduced to
one lane on northbound I-380, reports from the scene indicate.
- The
Gazette

No comments: