I am a third generation Entrepreneur, Rotarian, Waterfed proponent and manufacturer, resident of Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA... I am a husband, father, brother, son, neighbor, Realtor® and Property Manager who resides in the Indian Creek Hills subdivision of our community. We are part of the Cedar Rapids community: Live, Work, Learn and Play. We are interested in networking, friendship, business, service and sport. Welcome to my blog and personal journal ...

Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 18 to July 4, 2009: The Cedar Rapids Freedom Festival begins ...





As a native of Cedar Rapids, I didn't grow up with the Freedom Festival. However, it has been a regular event for us, since Carole and I moved to Cedar Rapids in 1988. For our kids, each summer and the approaching Fourth of July has witnessed another Freedom Festival beginning in our community. Today, marks the beginning of this year's event.

Robin Tucker

No comments: